Are you a doctor or scientist looking to have your work make a bigger impact?
Speaking on the record – either via social media or the news media – can be a fantastic way to ensure your work is seen, understood, and acted upon.
There’s immense value in showcasing your research to a broader audience, from attracting funding opportunities to influencing public opinion and policy decisions.
But speaking on the record can also be a high-stakes, high-stress situation.
How do you ensure that what you say comes across well? How will you connect with your audience, be understood, remembered – and to what effect?
Our courses are designed to give you the tools, techniques and practice to speak compellingly and effectively in a variety of settings.
Join one of our online live group coaching cohorts or study independently with our on demand “Media Training for Scientists” course.
Online live group coaching
Receive live speaker and media coaching from our expert trainers in a small group setting.
- The principles of strategic communication and how to apply them to your goals
- How to target your messages to your audience to connect and create impact
- How to manage Q&A so that it becomes an opportunity, rather than an ordeal!
Cohorts run for 6 weeks and include 6 x 75-minute sessions. Groups are limited to 5 people and will be supported by 2 trainers per session to ensure individual support.
Upcoming sessions beginning in August and September 2023.
Contact us to learn more or join a cohort.
On demand media training
Our course, “Media Training for Scientists”, is designed to give you all the tools you need to navigate a media interview with clarity and confidence.
- How to understand your audience and develop a message that resonates
- How to ensure your message comes across in the interview – and the final reporting!
- How to answer difficult questions
- How to create trust through your voice and body language
- How to manage your nerves
Set yourself up for success to give a great media interview in our new online course, “Media Training for Scientists.”
Available in June, 2023.
Sign up to be notified when the course is available.